With regard to this, I’m back. I didn’t realise how many blogs I read until I came back and realised that I have an ginormous amount to catch up on!
Canada was awesome! I had the most amazing time and not because I was out partying every night with my friends or seeing hot guys everywhere but because I was with my family. It was that much nicer because it was my dad’s side of the family. 3 of his brothers, his nieces and nephews and for me that means a lot of cousins to hang out with.
I could blog about the whole trip but that would be completely boring for you guys., Instead a few highlights:
- Arriving to find my cousin and uncle had come over from the USA to spend a whole week with us.
- Road trip from Montreal to Toronto whilst listening to my aunts and uncle singing old school classic Tamil movie songs.
- Seeing my *not really but kinda* grandparents in Ottawa.
- Getting offered a job in Ottawa.
- Meeting a fellow blogger in Montreal. Ian is lovely – bless his heart. The best part about meeting him though is the interrogation I received from my uncle. “Is he a gangster?!” – No, “How do you know him?” – I just do, “Where are you going?” – I’m not sure, “What are you doing?” – Again, still not sure. “Fine. Leave me his phone number and yours.” – OK….. And then watching him hover in the living room when Ian came to pick me up!
- Watching my mum and aunt run through Trudeau Airport for our return flight and then being picked up by one of those people carrier vehicle thingies! So funny to watch!
These are just a few and I will get around to uploading some pictures soon. However, what’s praying on my mind now is – the job offer! I wouldn’t mind relocating to Canada but the implications behind it.. Am I ready for that kind of move?
Maybe I should give it a go – so I’ve decided to apply for a whole load of jobs out there. I’ve got nothing to lose right?