There is something to be said about the “tag-fests” that ensue within my lil’ blogging world. As much as I love being tagged (the sense of inclusion), it makes me think faaaar more than I want to!
Thank you to Santhoshi and Dili for tagging me – here goes!
- A comfortable silence.
- Playing Guitar Hero with siblings.
- Tears with no explanations.
- Your male best friend texting you every other day whilst you are away asking when you’re coming back!
- Always being your parents’ little girl.
- No morning after regrets on a wild night out with your best friend.
- Holding back the hair and back rubbing as you throw up after a wild night out!
- Late night pillow talks.
- 1 Corinthians: 13
And let the tag fest continue (if you’ve already been tagged – apologies!):