I know this is mega late but I have only just realised how I should have utilised this blog!
B’s hen night is tomorrow and I’ve got the majority share of organising stuff. To be fair though – everyone has really helped out and it looks like it will be
carnage a great weekend.
However, I need some dares/challenges/forfeits. I’ve got a few but need more. Can I have some suggestions please? Not too extreme but a lil’!
Some ideas (to give you something to compare yours to!):
· Persuade a stranger to buy you a drink
· Get the phone number of a man whose name begins with a vowel
· Every time you hear a Lady Gaga song, you have to do 10 seconds of the running man (I’ll put some Lady Gaga songs on my phone!)
· Approach a stranger of either sex and pretend that you’ve known them for years.
· Sing Chesney Hawke’s “I am the one and only” in a bar
· Get a bald guy to give you a hug
· Get a picture of you and a guy with a tattoo
· Stand outside a shop window looking in and perform 5 star jumps.
· Act out which animal you’d like to be if you were reincarnated
· Gargle the wedding march
· Find three names and numbers for new volunteers to be in the bridal party
· Approach someone else’s table and offer to belly dance for them
Thank you! (in advance!)